The aim of the project is to be as sustainable as possible, including encouraging people to travel by bike, foot, bus, or train. Therefore, limited car parking is available.
• Small gated car park: provisioned primarily for disabled users.
• Access: the park can also be accessed via Dalton Way and the safe crossing point from B&Q to the entrance via the pedestrian crossing.
• Train: Bushey Station is at 0.4 miles (8 minutes walk). For more information on how to get here, visit the Moovit App.
• Bike Route: With connections to the existing National Cycle Route 6, which starts in London passes through Watford and goes on to Luton, you can enjoy mainly traffic free cycle paths.
• Beryl Bike: Bays available on Wiggenhall Road and in the park.
Arriva Click: The on-demand bus service operating in Watford picks people up and drops them off at ‘virtual bus stops’ at a point either close to their home or their destination. Journey prices range from £1 to £2.50 per mile depending on the time of day.