It is essential that those involved in outdoor skateboarding activities adhere strictly to the social distancing and other guidelines previously issued by Skateboard England and taking into account the restriction of six people socialising.
To ensure your skatepark remains Covid-secure:
• Only skate on your own, with members of your household or with upto 5 other people from outside your household.
• Keep at least 2m apart from other people at all times
• Do NOT skateboard if you have any Covid-19 flu like symptoms or if you have been in contact with anyone who has.
• Don’t try difficult or dangerous tricks #SaveOurNHS.
• No congregating with other people in any circumstances.
• Clean your skate equipment before and after skating
• No physical contact – No hugs, high-fives, fist-bumps, etc.
• Don't share phones, equipment or refreshements with others.
• Wash your hands regularly using hand sanitizer or soap.
• Only use an outdoor skatepark if you are actively skateboarding and leave immediately after finishing.
• If using an outdoor skatepark, make sure only one person is completing a run at a time.